The annual Fall Parade of Homes is almost here. Once again, our builders, trade contractors and suppliers have created wonderful homes for the public to tour. We are very fortunate here in Lincoln to have so many excellent skilled workers who take pride in their work. A new home can create options for sustainability, energy efficiency, new floor plans, added space or modern features. Interest rates are still low, and we all know they can’t last. Now is the time to take the leap into the home of your dreams.
The Parade of Homes is an excellent opportunity for us to showcase a variety of new homes throughout our community. From townhomes to smaller homes and several larger homes, everyone can find their dream home. Please visit as many of the Parade Homes as you can. Use the Parade of Homes as an opportunity to learn about Lincoln builders, ask questions, look at the trends in new homes and make the first step in the pursuit of your future dream homes. There is no better time than today to begin the process of designing and building your family’s new home. – Denny Van Horn, 2019 HBAL President
The Parade is October 6-13 with 36 homes located in all areas of Lincoln. Hours are weekdays from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sundays from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Guidebooks are available at any open Parade home. The online guidebook is available here.
Admission: It’s FREE to view homes in the Parade.
HARTLAND HOMES SOUTHWEST
- 2970 W. Washington Street –Hartland Homes
SOUTHWEST VILLAGE HEIGHTS
- 6440 Las Verdes Lane – Alpha Builders
- 6540 SW 8th Street – Remington Homes, LLC
- 6710 Via Sorrento Drive – Schneider Custom Homes
- 2319 Rokeby Road – Great Plains Custom Homes, LLC
- 10020 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 10030 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 10040 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 10100 S. 31st Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 3231 Morritt Street – Black Oak Builders
- 9525 Autumn Meadow Lane – Old City Homes, Inc.
- 9120 S. 32nd Street –Derun Construction and Homes, Inc.
- 8740 S. 38th Street – Smetter Custom Homes
SOUTH RIDGE ACRES, ROCA
- 7750 Prairie Flower Drive – Miller Builders, LLC
- 6551 Kelsey Lane – SOLD – Not Open – Element Homes
- 7920 S. 66th Street – Buhr Homes, Inc.
- 7833 Gerald Avenue – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 9701 S. 79th Street – Don Johnson Homes II, Inc.
THE WOODLANDS AT YANKEE HILL
- 7930 Maxine Drive – Richland Homes, LLC
- 9685 Topher Blvd. – Rybak Homes, Inc.
- 6218 S. 97th Circle – Fulton Construction, Inc.
- 8848 Grey Hawk Court – R & D Custom Homes
- 6035 S. 87th Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 8544 Birkett Drive – Erickson Homes
- 8980 HiMark Lane – MK Builders, Inc.
- 3800 Doonbeg Road – MK Builders, Inc.
- 8810 Chaparral Court – Schwinn Homes, LLC
- 8820 Chaparral Court – Ironwood Builders, LLC
- 8820 White Horse Way – Old City Building Group
- 10041 Shore Front Drive – Fulton Construction, Inc.
- 10215 Moonlight Bay – Goings Homes, LLC
- 10209 Shoreline Drive – Trademark Builders
- 10020 Black Rapids Road – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
PRAIRIE VILLAGE NORTH
- 3310 N. 92nd Street – Harlow Homes
- 742 Hickory Hill Lane – Rybak Construction, Inc.
- 7141 NW 18th Street – Rybak Homes, Inc.