344 S. 2nd Road
Reservations Required – please RSVP by Wednesday, September 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-423-4225 if you would like to attend.
FREE private HBAL event
- Wine, cider, beer and mixed drinks will be available to purchase
- Dinner & Co. Food Truck will be selling individuals meals for $8 (please RSVP your meal count)
- NO outside alcoholic beverages allowed
- Seating is available in the air-conditioned event center in groups smaller than 8, on the large outdoor patio or on the lawns if you’d like to bring blankets or lawn chairs
- Face masks are required inside the building
The best route to Glacial Till Vinyard (GTV) is to drive east on Roca Road from Highway 43. As drivers head east and leave Lancaster County, Roca Road turns into J Road. Drivers should then turn right (south) at the intersection of J Road and County Road 2. The entrance to GTV will be 1⁄8 mile on the right (west).