Get Involved by Joining a Committee
One of the best ways to meet other members is to get involved on a committee. To sign up, just contact the HBAL office and we’ll put you on the committee of your choice. You’ll receive an e-mail notification prior to each committee meeting.
By joining a committee, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to meet fellow members in your industry.
Volunteer Your Time & Talents
We need dedicated members to participate on many different committees. Any principal or affiliate member can serve!
We need your ideas! And with your help, our Association will become stronger and more effective.
- Home & Garden Show Committee – Plans and promotes the annual Home & Garden Show held in February.
- Parade of Homes Committee – Plans and promotes the annual Spring and Fall Parade of Homes as a marketing and public relations benefit to Builders and Associate members. Produces the Guidebook for the Parade of Homes. The Spring Parade is held in May and the Fall Parade in October.
- Special Events – Plans the annual Chili Cook-off (March), Golf Tournament (June), HBAL Family Fun Night (August), Sporting Clay Shoot (October), Christmas Party (December) and any other special events.
- Political Action Committee – A contribution to HOMEPAC is required to belong to this group. If you are interested in politics, this is an interesting group to join!
- Remodelers Council – More than 100 companies belong to the Remodelers Council. New members are always welcome. The group typically meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am. They take tours, have great speakers and vary their meeting location. They organize the popular Tour of Remodeled Homes held each April and have their own golf outing. Dues are $75/year. Call HBAL for more information at (402) 423-4225, or click here.
- Young Building Professionals – HBAL’s Young Building Professionals Council is engaging the next generation of builders and associates, giving them a unified voice in the building community. They have a variety of educational, social and community service activities throughout the year. Call HBAL for more information at (402) 423-4225, or click here.