The annual Fall Parade of Homes is almost here. Once again, our builders, trade contractors and suppliers have created wonderful homes for the public to tour. We are very fortunate here in Lincoln to have so many excellent skilled workers who take pride in their work. A new home can create options for sustainability, energy efficiency, new floor plans, added space or modern features. Interest rates are still low, and we all know they can’t last. Now is the time to take the leap into the home of your dreams.
During these times of uncertainty and change, the one thing that has brought us together is our community. Whether it be your neighborhood, church or local community, we have all strived to work together to help out one another. The Home Builders Association is continuing to work to help building the future of Lincoln. We build homes for families to come together around the kitchen table and eat dinner. We build homes for those needing extra space to work from hoe. We build homes for the people of Lincoln. We are here to help you build and refine your home to make you feel a part of this wonderful community. – Herb Reese, 2020 HBAL President
The Parade is October 4-11 with 25 homes located in all areas of Lincoln. Hours are weekdays from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sundays from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Guidebooks are available at any open Parade home. The online guidebook is available here.
Admission: It’s FREE to view homes in the Parade.
- 1807 NW 52nd Street – CB Townhomes, LLC
- 1841 W. Big Sky Road – Bugbee Homes
- 7433 N. 11th Street – Legacy Homes
- 7421 N. 11th Street – Legacy Homes
- 7401 N. 11th Street – Legacy Homes
- 7349 Strait Road – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 10020 Black Rapids Road – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 9101 Rattlesnake Road – Element Homes
ROOSE HAVEN ADDITION
- 5403 Roose Street – A&J Donner Construction, Inc.
THE PRESERVE ON ANTELOPE CREEK
- 4505 Hawthorne Drive – Build DCB, Inc.
- 6035 S. 87th Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 8825 Grey Hawk Court – Red Custom Homes
- 9750 Napa Ridge Drive – SOLD – Not Open – Build DCB, Inc.
THE WOODLANDS AT YANKEE HILL
- 8201 Jones Avenue – Peak Design Builders
- 7930 Maxine Drive – Richland Homes
- 7810 Maxine Drive – Timber Ridge Homes
- 10020 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 10030 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 10040 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 10100 S. 31st Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 3141 South Creek Road – TMP, P.C.
- 3449 Tree Line Drive – Avid Builders
- 3717 Twin Creek Road – Smetter Custom Homes
SOUTHWEST VILLAGE HEIGHTS
- 6409 SW 8th Street – SOLD – Not Open – Schneider Custom Homes
- 6501 SW 32nd Circle – Hartland Homes