The Home Builders Association of Lincoln’s (HBAL) Fall Parade of Homes is the week of October 3-10. Every spring and fall, HBAL organizes a Parade of Homes for the public, offering potential home buyers a great opportunity to walk through brand new homes and meet the builders. From Sunday, October 3 through Sunday, October 10, homes will be open weeknights from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. The event is free and will feature a number of local home building companies at various locations around Lincoln. The Fall 2021 guidebook can be viewed on the HBAL website at HBAL.org.
During these times of uncertainty and change, the one thing that has brought us together is our community. Whether it be your neighborhood, church or local community, we have all strived to work together to help out one another. The Home Builders Association is continuing to work to help building the future of Lincoln. We build homes for families to come together around the kitchen table and eat dinner. We build homes for those needing extra space to work from hoe. We build homes for the people of Lincoln. We are here to help you build and refine your home to make you feel a part of this wonderful community. – Matt Kinning, 2021 HBAL President
The Parade is October 3-10 with homes located in all areas of Lincoln. Hours during the week of the Parade are weekdays from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sundays from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Guidebooks are available at any open Parade home. The online guidebook is available here.
Admission: It’s FREE to view homes in the Parade.
- 5818 Hawkswood Circle – Lincoln Custom Home Builders
- 6035 S. 87th Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
GARDEN VIEW AT VINTAGE HEIGHTS
- 5848 S. 94th Street – Live Well Designs, LLC
- 8830 Bunker Court – Archetype Design Build
- 8501 Tralee Road – Murray Custom Homes, LLC
- 9316 Rattlesnake Road – Ironwood Builders
- 9120 Rock River Road – Element Homes
- 9430 Maricopa Drive – True North Custom Homes, Inc. – NOT OPEN
- 9243 Hillcrest Trail – Osborn Homes
- 8922 Sandalwood Drive – R&D Custom Homes
- 10230 Starlight Bay – Great Plains Custom Homes, LLC
- 2839 N. 90th Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
MARTHA’S ADDITION, CERESCO
- 120 N. 3rd Street – Don Johnson Homes – SOLD – NOT OPEN
- 7349 Strait Road – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 7433 N. 11th Street – Legacy Homes
- 1807 NW 52nd Street – CB Townhouses, LLC
HARTLAND HOMES SOUTHWEST
- 2915 W. Washington Street – Hartland Homes
SOUTHWEST VILLAGE HEIGHTS
- 6648 Verano Drive – Remington Homes, LLC
- 2950 South Creek Road – NuHaven Builders
- 10100 S. 31st Street – Prairie Home Builders, Inc.
- 10020 S. 31st Street – Legacy Homes
- 4100 Redbud Lane – Sampson Residential Properties
- 4110 Redbud Lane – Sampson Residential Properties
TERRACE VIEW, HICKMAN
- 1023 Annabel Avenue – Timber Ridge Homes
THE WOODLANDS AT YANKEE HILL
- 7930 Maxine Drive – Richland Homes
- 8616 S. 79th Street – Peak Design Builders